Guest Jeff KW6MOT

A new simplex test

Guest Jeff KW6MOT

Yes ladies and gentlemenmen the young and crazy KW6MOT is going to be riding his bicycle mobile to the California citrus orange state park on April 23 Saturday and conducting another net it will be at 12pm high noon all are welcome to check in via the radio or you can even come over and look at our new field day site and enjoy the park and come checkout bicycle mobile and do a little meet and greet.

If you have any questions call me at (951)-218-6852 or email jeffreyhannold@gmail.com

• Like 1

Guest Jeff KW6MOT

The frequency will be 146.880mHz no tone no shift. The net wil last aprox 30 mins I will be there about 10 or 10:30 and hopefully we will start the meet and greet.

The frequency will be 146.880mHz no tone no shift. The net wil last aprox 30 mins I will be there about 10 or 10:30 and hopefully we will start the meet and greet.

So will you do the Net at 10:00, 10:30, or Noon.  Forgive me for being a little confused.  

I will be at the Riverside Annual "Show N Go!" car show with my handheld; hopefully I can make the trip!

Screen-Shot-2015-11-27-at-3.22.50-PM.png

Guest Jeff KW6MOT

The net will be at NOON.I AM GETTING THERE AT 10 OR 10:30 SORRY FOR ALL THE NUMBERS AND CONFUSION

• Like 1